Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Large Funnel

Transferring ingredients from one container to another can be messy and frustrating. Who wants to use something that was swept off the counter and dumped back in? And if it's powder and it gets wet, it's wasted. But, I haven't found a funnel that works: the bowl part is too shallow, or it's too small in diameter, or the hole at the bottom is too small to let the ingredient through.

So, I grab a sheet of paper off the printer (usually some test sheet that's destined for the trash anyway), twist it up, and voila! A perfect funnel: it's tall enough to catch all the materials, and the openings are completely adjustable - I can make the funnel bigger or smaller as I need to.




This post has been inspired by Works For Me Wednesday, hosted by Rocks In My Dryer. Check out this week's list for more great tips and tricks.

No comments: