Monday, February 15, 2010

This kid blows me away

I'm supposed to be making lunch so it'll be ready when C gets here, so I really shouldn't be blogging, but I HAVE to share this. And I have to share it NOW.

Z likes caring for his toys the way we care for him and for D (role playing, it's pretty cool), so he wanted my help putting Dinosaur down for nap:


He tucked Dinosaur in, kissed him, and then, AND THEN: he prayed with him. Because we pray with Z before turning out the lights and closing the door (and locking it, and yes, Z locked Dinosaur in too). At least we're doing one thing right :-)


graphic signature

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

Awww, how cute! I can just decipher Mr. Dinosaur's head peeking out above the covers!

I also remember a 'putting a few dinosaurs down for bed.' LOL! Cracks me up!

ehart said...

So sweet!