Monday, March 16, 2009

Mugshots

I know I've already written a post today, and I don't like posting more than one in a day, but I had to share this. I think it's funny.

DH emailed me in a state of minor panic that he needed a mugshot of himself. I don't know what it's for (probably something to do with something that's being published). So I rifled through our picture directory and pulled out some that were possible candidates. I cropped them and emailed them to him (after he emailed me a second time, slightly more panicked than before.) I asked, "Will any of these do?" Here are the pictures I sent him:





I think he'll appreciate that I gave him choices. I hope he chooses the second-to-last. I think it would be perfect.

graphic signature

4 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

Of course, the second to last one is the one that I'd encourage him to pick also! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I really like the eyes in the second one.

Miss Elizabeth said...

I Think I would go for the second top one also.

Jennifer said...

Wouldn't you know - he didn't use any of them! Apparently I didn't email them to him fast enough and he had to use something else, lol