Friday, February 20, 2009

New Layout

My blog's makeover is all done! The sidebar widgets have been cleaned up, the new header is in place, and the background displays correctly. (Try resizing your browser window, watch what the flowers in the corners do. Cool, huh?)

I had to say goodbye to the pink, which made me sad. I liked the pink. But it didn't work with the new header. I actually put together a header that DID work with the pink, and I liked it very much. But this one is better. And I really like the yellow.

But, since I DID put so much work into this other one, I have to post it. Notice that the fairies break the borders of the header (click on the image for a bigger one if you can't see it.) Isn't that cool! Tricky. So, which layout do YOU like better?


I love the Flower Fairies. So I found other ways to incorporate them. Can you find them all?

graphic signature

5 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

Oooh, tough question. I like both layouts. I think I like this one better. I like the fairies that you incorporated into this one too. I found 2 of them.

Laurie and Bill said...

Forgot to tell you that I really like what the flowers do! Very awesome!

Jennifer said...

It took 5 images and some HTML coding to make the flowers slide like that. Thanks to DH!

There are three fairies in the sidebar, and I have plans to add more, but probably not for a few days - too many other things to do!

Anonymous said...

I think I found all three fairies.

I really like the new look.

Jennifer said...

Thanks ehart :) I like it too. It feels cleaner, less busy, than the other one. And I really like having a scenery picture in my header.